- Date: 6-8 December 2023
- Place: Nancy, France
- Keynote speakers:
– Hanne Andersen, history and philosophy of science (University of Copenhagen)
– Marjan Bakker, psychology (Methods and Statistics department, Tilburg University)
– Remco Heesen, philosophy of science, formal philosophy (London School of Economics)
– Philippe Mongeon, bibliometry (Dalhousie University)
– Amalya Oliver, sociology (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
The purpose of this interdisciplinary conference is to discuss analyses of research integrity violations across scientific fields. It is open to the different approaches from scholarly fields that analyze science, such as the philosophy, epistemology, sociology, psychology, or economics of science, and to all kinds of scientific methods, be they conceptual, empirical, qualitative, or formal.
Talks by selected contributors are expected to be given a 30-40 minute slot (presentation + discussion).
The conference is organized within the framework of the CRISP research project, which is funded by the ANR (Agence Nationale de la Recherche, Projet-ANR-20-CE27-0016).